16 sep 2018 - 22 sep 2018
The main idea behind our workshop is to invite mathematicians, mathematical physicists, and physicists working in the areas of homotopy algebras, deformation theory, the theory of operads and props, and quantization, to exchange and share ideas and latest news. The workshop will focus on the highly active field of homotopy algebras, the deformation of higher algebraic structures, the Grothendieck-Teichmüller group, and consequences for other fields in mathematics and physics. We also intend to touch on derived algebraic geometry. The main topics will be:
1) Deformations of algebraic and related geometric structures;
2) Higher Algebraic Structures - Grothendieck-Teichmüller group;
3) Derived Algebraic Geometry;
4) Deformation quantisation - mathematical aspects and physical applications;
5) Deformations of higher structures and their applications in theoretical Physics.
Organizers: Katarzyna Grabowska, Michał Jóźwikowski, Giovanni Moreno, Mikołaj Rotkiewicz.
If you are interested in participating to the event, please fill in the registration form.
Speakers: Martin Bordemann, Alberto Cattaneo, Simone Felder, Kenji Iohara, Andrey Lazarev, Wendy Lowen, Sergei MERKULOV, Michael Penkava, Norbert Poncin, Christoph Schweigert, Oleg Sheinmann, Jim Stasheff, Friedrich Wagemann, Ping Xu.